The Heritage Food Truck Catering Company is a catering company located in Malden, MA. We emphasize five distinctive characteristics:
the Heritage Catering Food truck company
- These are:
- Our meals are farm-to-table, i.e., our menus are seasonal and the main ingredients in our dishes are all locally sourced.
- Our recipes come from original ethnic cuisines that represent the diversity of the city of Malden where we are based and are curated by our talented young chef, Emmett Ledbetter.
- We practice a nutritional philosophy called “eat the rainbow” which integrates the latest medical findings on preventing inflammation in the human body. It is supervised by a world-class expert: Dr. Gary Epler.
- We operate a high-end food truck that can deliver our food in any non-traditional setting, but we are also happy to cook in your kitchen or deliver food directly from our Stock Pot Malden shared kitchen (also the home of our sister company).
- We are relentless advocates for local farmers, local food entrepreneurs, and local health providers who recognize the crucial role of food in health. The Heritage Food Truck is a floating test kitchen and “learning vehicle”, constantly seeking to connect the dots between local agriculture, local food and local health.