You will love our farm-to-table twist on traditional Thanksgiving and Holiday dinners: Vermont turkeys, Maine potato mash, Cape Cod cranberry sauce, Massachusetts turnips, onions, pumpkin pie and apple cider from New England orchards, to name but a few options. Our stuffing and gravy are legendary. As evenings get crisp or downright cold, we provide the warmth of Yankee hospitality without needing for you to get up in the wee hours and slave in the kitchen.
Beyond the traditional New England favorites, we can also suggest ideas if you are ready to go out of the beaten path…:
Come in for the Party!
- Prosciutto wrapped figs with a pomegranate balsamic reduction.
- Garlic and herb shrimp cocktail platter with house lime cocktail sauce
- Crudité platter with seasonal farm fresh vegetables and a buttermilk artichoke and chive dressing
- End of season tomato bruschetta with basil, oregano, fresh mozzarella, house made baguette, and charred lemon
- Beef wellington- tenderloin covered in mushroom duxelles, and prosciutto wrapped in puff pastry.
- Maple and thyme glazed pork tenderloin with an apple and brandy compote.
- Whole roasted prime rib with an herb and shallot crust.
- Honey baked ham covered in a pork and anise reduction
- Lavender and thyme dredged whole roasted turkey or chicken
- Charred brussels sprouts with bacon lardons, blistered cherry tomatoes, Romano cheese, and fried garlic.
- Roasted cauliflower with fried capers, lemon juice, herbed bread crumbs, and parmesan
- Olive oil smashed potatoes with shallot, cornichons, and parsley
- Creamy baked macaroni and cheese with gruyere, white cheddar, fontina and baby swiss
- Roasted butternut squash with charred parsley root, and a pepita crunch
Ready to find out what we can offer for family event or holiday party? Fill out a catering information request here